Treating Customers Fairly
We operate a “Treating Customers Fairly” policy in order to understand the needs and interests of our clients and to serve them best. Treating customers fairly is core to our culture and how we behave and conduct our business.
Treating customers fairly policy takes into account, not only how we use our clients details, but how we deal with them at all stages of our business relationship. This includes:
- Clients can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the business culture
- The client will receive the best service possible and their details will be referred to a reputable firm who will provide them with a suitable product or service to meet their needs and requirements
- Clients are provided with clear, non-misleading and un-biased information and are kept informed of progress as appropriate
- Clients receive a service which is of an acceptable standard and to a level they would expect
- Clients do not face unreasonable barriers in their dealings with us and are provided with clear communication routes and ability to make a complaint
How we do this?
- Training our staff to provide the best customer service so that our customers can feel confident in the service that we provide and the way they are treated
- Ensuring that all our marketing through whatever medium is designed to be clear, concise and informative and directed at the appropriate sector
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs and providing them with all the information they need to make the right decision for them
- When providing advice, explaining fully and clearly all the finance options available to enable the customer to make an informed choice
- Regularly reviewing the products and suppliers that we use to ensure that we are providing the services our customers want
- Providing an excellent after sales service and if for any reason a customer raises a complaint, we will respond immediately to resolve the issue and keep the customer informed
We are committed to providing customers with an excellent level of service.
Have a complaint?
Your opinion is greatly valued and we take all complaints very seriously, if something has gone wrong we will do whatever we can to put it right.
Should you have a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, please visit the contact us page following which we will refer it on to the relevant complaints department on your behalf.
For our complaints procedure, please click here.