Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Credit subject to status & affordability assessment by Lenders.
Loan Broker (www.loan-broker.uk) is a credit broker and not a lender
Get No Guarantor Loans from a Reliable Broker - No co-signer required despite bad credit
Loan Broker is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to introduce loans to people struggling with credit issues in the UK including those having no guarantor or no collateral by their side. We abide by all FCA guidelines and help bad credit borrowers avail the required no guarantor loans on time.
To avail no guarantor loans in the UK, all you need to do is fill a form on our website.
- 100 % safe and secure loans up to £10000
- No guarantor loans on instalment for bad credit
- Affordable loans without upfront fees
- No hidden fees or charges are applicable
- No footprint of credit check on your credit report due to soft credit check
- Exclusive bad credit loans according to your needs
Bad credit or no credit—may prove to be a stumbling block to avail a loan. . We will search for a tailor-made loan according to your loan requirements. You just need to share your loan preferences and we do all the research for you.
3 Steps to No Guarantor Loans
1. Fill the form with your basic details such as name, contact details, and date of birth. Agree to terms and conditions and click on apply now.
2. The application form has fields for details such as required loan amount, duration for borrowing, your annual earning and monthly spendings, your residential address and employment status. 3. We will search for loans according to your requirements and will share available no guarantor deals so that you can choose the one that will fulfil your necessities.
FAQs about No Guarantor Loans
What are No Guarantor Loans?
No guarantor loans are availed without a signature of a guarantor or co-applicant. There is no one to guarantee the repayment of a loan for you or share the borrower’s risk with you.
On the other hand, when you apply for loans with a guarantor, a person signing as a guarantor is liable to make payments, if you are unable to pay off the borrowed funds. Anyone from your family or peer group with good credit history can become a loan guarantor for you.
What are the Differences in Loan Terms with or without a Guarantor?
As the collateral of a loan safeguards the interests of the lender, a loan guarantor shares the risk of non-payment for him. The guarantor signs the guarantee of loan repayment, which makes him legally responsible for paying out the loan amount if in case the loan beneficiary fails to complete the bond. Loans without guarantor are thus entitled to more interest rate as compared to loans with guarantor.
Why Bad Credit Borrowers Apply for No Guarantor Loans?
During bad times, you become your own guarantor. Most people do not come for help when you seek the help most. In addition to that, at times, you may not want to seek favours and wish to maintain the secrecy of your credit accounts. If a person has a bad credit history, he or she can apply for a no guarantor loan but his profile will go through a soft credit check at the outset.
What to Expect when you apply for No Guarantor Loans with Loan Broker?
We are regulated by FCA and thus we share no guarantor loans which are transparent and has no upfront fees. We do not force you to make a decision. We help you draft a repayment plan. With every successful repayment of the loan, your credit history improves and so does your credit score. We can help you find the right lender for you.